Saturday, April 11, 2009

My 13 weeks Pregnancy


I was so happy that i have finally cross over the first trimester which cause me terrible morning sickness. Too bad, I am now 13 weeks pregnant but i am still vomitting like nobody business. I vomit 14 to 17 times a day. Basically everything that i eat or drinks. I am pretty mad at myself and keep asking why i need to go through this kind of suffering.

I was browsing through a pregnancy book and i then realised i might be 1 in 500 women that will suffer terrible nausea and vomitting till delivery date. Doctor advised is that i need to go on drip but i swear to God that no drugs should come near me or my baby unless i am terribly ill.

There is no reprieve for me at all while it's so easy for everyone to say it'll be over before I know it, But no one can really know how it feel until someone is going through this.

I feel so depressed !!!!! I feel no joy at all for my pregnancy. I want to enjoy my journey as a mother to be like everyone else. God please help me....

No comments: